iReporter

Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Mar 5 2016
This is an easy recipe and everyone loves it. Ingredients: 1 3/4 sugar 2 tablespoons light corn syrup 1/4 cup water 6 large egg whites 1 teaspoon vanilla...
Feb 20 2016
This is very easy to make and since I have one that is dangerously allergic to dairy, it is a great alternative to take out! Ingredients For preparing...
Feb 9 2016
This was a major hit in my house last night, and it was so easy! We used the meat for Taco Salad. Easy Taco Meat 2 lbs lean ground beef 1 28 ounce jar...
Diane Webber recently won our Favorite Super Bowl Dip/Appetizer recipe contest with her recipe for Hot Corn Dip. I just ordered her one of my favorite cookbooks...
What is more lovely and graceful than a ballerina — especially one as celebrated as the Russian dancer Anna Pavlova? The beautiful and delicate dessert of...
Here's the deal: We are having problems deciding on the winner of our Super Bowl Dip/Appetizer Recipe Contest, but we have narrowed it down to five recipes and...
Feb 1 2016
This is really easy to make and I typically serve over vanilla ice cream. I have served over pound cake, too! Bananas Foster Ingredients: 6...
Today is the last day to submit! Email me your favorite dip and/or appetizer recipe. I'll award one of my favorite cookbooks to the winner. Send your...
I know this is out of the blue, but a reader just sent a great recipe for a Jalapeno Popper Dip and I haven't had lunch yet — now I'm on the hunt for new...
kimhoover1 – Guest Contributor
Jan 26 2016
Great for a Super Bowl Party! Jalapeno Popper Dip Ingredients 6-8 slices of bacon - diced and cooked crispy 2 8 oz packages of cream cheese, soft 1 cup...