iReporter

Back by popular foodie demand is North Texas's largest event dedicated to all things food — and this time, it's even cooler. Taste of Dallas presented by Ford...
Sweet 16 Birthday Week Special: $16 for 2 Dozen Cookies; Started With Two UT Undergrads Baking for Their Friends; Grown to 16 Stores Across Texas Tiff’s Treats,...
My son Robert has a severe dairy allergy and always has an Epipen on him. He is now 22, and I gave him a great cookbook for Christmas and came up with the idea...
Saffie Farris – BubbleLife Staff
Jan 10 2015
We have been on a Burrito binge lately and my family requested Beef Barbacoa. Here is my version for the crockpot. Also, get out the blender so you don't have...
On Christmas Day 2010, my mother died. Shortly after, I came across this quote: "The reality is that you will grieve forever. You will not ‘get over’ the loss...
Chances are that someone in your circle will have a problem with dairy, gluten, wheat, eggs, soya or a some other food intolerance or allergy. So what...
With the holidays come family gatherings, parties and delicious home-cooked feasts. This is also the time of year when Dallas Water Utilities (DWU) sees the...
It seems we are always talking about food in the office, and was I stunned when Brady mentioned having a crockpot recipe for a Maid-Rite sandwich. Maid-Rite...
Lynn Dickinson – Guest Contributor
Nov 15 2014
One of my favorite restaurants around town is East Hampton Sandwich Company in Snider Plaza. To me, there is nothing better than a great sandwich, and East...
Meet Monique Heidari-Ramos, who is part of the family-owned The Old Warsaw restaurant in Dallas. Ramos' father purchased The Old Warsaw in 1986 and kept the...