SMU is looking for smokers between the ages of 18 to 65 to participate in a new project - Smoking Termination Enhancement Project - that will offer free smoking cessation treatment to smokers. The project, otherwise known as "Quit Smoking, Dallas!" is a non-profit research study that is providing multiple benefits to anyone who qualifies for testing.
Participants of the project will receive:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Nicotine replacement (patches)
- A wellness education/exercise intervention
- Comprehensive wellness exam and stress test
- Monetary compensation for their time
For more information, visit the SMU website.