iReporter

Community Partners of Dallas (CPD) announces Academy Award-winning actress, New York Times bestselling author, producer, director, and true children’s advocate,...
We are glad to announce we will be again having in-person Featured Artists Show and Receptions. What a joy it will be to see folks in person again. Hope you...
This year, schools across the nation battled against learning loss caused by the pandemic. School closures have been a common tool to minimize the spread of...
“Evening Looking East” by Naomi Brotherton Framed 34.25 x 49.5" Watercolor “Exiting our down town Post Office one evening, I saw the glorious colors of the...
Prism Health North Texas is proud to announce the 31st Annual LifeWalk is kicking off with a virtual event series ahead of the main event on October 3, 2021....
“Shower of Flowers” by Fran Chausse White Framed 26 x 30? Oil "My pitcher overflows with an aura of beauty!" Grapevine is a great place to visit often....
David Alvey – Guest Contributor
Jun 4 2021
Porsche Dallas recently hosted a launch party for the new, all-electric Porsche Taycan (rhymes with icon, which it is clearly destined to be.) Sponsored by the...
“Hide and Seek” by Jackie Railsback Framed 16 x 20" Watercolor “Goats and donkey were hiding from my camera in an old Bavarian village. I captured the shadows...
Named by USA TODAY as one of the country’s “top 10 best science museums,” the Perot Museum of Nature and Science will open daily May 31-Sept. 6 offering...
“A Feeling of Blue” by Regina Davis Gallery Wrap 36 x 24” Oil on Canvas “Look and listen. As you watch and listen to the waves, there comes a sense of the...